|Are you interested in building a career in the field of M&A or management consulting? We are now looking for trainees to both our Deals and Consulting groups. Within these groups, we have several specialized teams providing different services and trainee positions. You can find more information about the teams and the trainee positions behind this link.
Working as a trainee in PwC Deals or Consulting will offer you:
- A place to grow and a team with strong expertise, varying backgrounds and experiences to learn from
- Practical, hands-on client project work experience
- Opportunity to interact with clients and the global network
- Competitive compensation, benefits and opportunity to network
An ideal candidate will:
- Have an analytical approach to problem solving, while being able to research, structure and visualize information
- Have proactive attitude, solution driven mind-set and ability to coordinate project work
- Have or be currently pursuing an academic degree within the field of Business, Economics or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) or other relevant area
- Be fluent in English, fluency in Finnish and/or Swedish is considered as an advantage
You are an ideal candidate and will fit into our team if you have a genuine interest towards business and delivery of high quality advisory services, and have passion to learn new things quickly and ability to develop and bring up new ideas. You are comfortable with working both independently and in teams on a project basis and have strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
To take part in the process, submit your CV, application letter and transcript of records in PDF format here latest by 18th February 2024. With the same application you can apply to several teams, however, please indicate clearly the ones you’re primarily interested in. By reading about our teams, you will gain a better understanding of the positions available and the competencies the teams are looking for. All applications will be read by both Deals and Consulting recruitment teams, and your preferences will not exclude you from the other (sub)team’s recruitment process unless you specifically wish so. For any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.