Would you like to launch your career in an international Deals environment? We are now looking for future professionals to join our Deals Graduate Programme called Edge.
The candidates selected for this programme will join Deals practise as Associates with permanent and full-time employment in Autumn 2024. They will kick-start their careers as Deals professionals and have an opportunity to develop their skills in two different teams.Top performers may also have an opportunity for international exchange in another PwC country. The programme will be based in our Helsinki office.
The Edge programme begins with approximately 10-month rotation in your home team, followed by another 10-month rotation in a different business unit, after which you will return back to your home team. During the application phase, you can indicate your preference for the team in which you would like to work.
Teams you can choose from:
- Capital Markets and Accounting Advisory Services
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Due Diligence
- M&A Integration and Separation Services
- Valuation, Debt & Capital Advisory
We are looking for people who:
- Have recently graduated / graduate by 31.8.2024 with a Master’s degree within the field of Business, Economics or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), or other relevant area
- Have some work experience from e.g. M&A transaction advisory, strategy, accounting, audit, finance or management consulting
- Are fluent in English. Fluency in Finnish and Swedish is a distinct advantage
- Have strong data and analytics skills
In addition, you are a dedicated team player with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills. We value analytical thinkers who are capable of solving problems in a structured way. We work in an international environment, which requires that you are comfortable with working in a multicultural setting.
We will provide you:
- Full-time, permanent employment with the same financial rewards and incentives as all of our employees, and a possibility for promotion based on your performance during the programme
- A place to grow and a team with varying backgrounds and experiences to learn from
- Rotations in our Deals business units including Corporate Finance, Valuation, Debt & Capital Advisory, M&A Integration and Separation Services, Financial Due Diligence and Capital markets and Accounting Advisory Services
- Technical and business skills training
- International Deals Foundation events and international training
- Professional qualification, e.g. opportunity to complete the CFA
Offering work experience in at least two different business units, Edge is a unique opportunity to launch your career and deepen your knowledge in M&A advisory. With the support of the global PwC network, hands-on coaching and a wide variety of project work, you will develop business, personal and technical skills that you can leverage throughout your professional life.
How to apply?
If you are interested and meet the criteria above, apply latest by 18th of January 2024. Please send your application, CV and transcript of records here. Please indicate clearly which team you are primarily interested in.
Selection process will continue with first round interviews on week 4 (22.-28.1.)