We are strengthening our corporate finance business and recruiting a full-time Corporate Finance Professional to our Helsinki office. The position is permanent.
About our Corporate Finance team
With more than 30 years of experience Evli’s Corporate Finance team is one of the leading providers of corporate finance services in Northern Europe with offices in both Finland and Sweden. We operate as one team in the Nordics with some 24 professionals altogether. We advise clients on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), disposals, leveraged buy-outs and various capital market transactions including public M&A and initial public offerings.
The task description
As a Corporate Finance Professional you will, together with our highly experienced Corporate Finance team, work on various M&A and capital markets projects. Tasks will, among others, include company and market analyses, company valuation, financial modeling and compilation of presentation materials, as well as gradually taking on more project coordination responsibility and client interaction.
What we are looking for
You have a comprehensive knowledge of and interest in finance and business in general and 1-3 years of full-time/internship work experience in Corporate Finance (or similar e.g. Private Equity, Management Consulting, relevant corporate positions).
You also have:
- A relevant university degree (or close to graduation) in e.g. Finance, Economics, Accounting or Industrial Management
- An entrepreneurial mindset, and you are always striving to learn more
- A team player with good presentation and interpersonal skills
What we offer
- Steep learning curve with a high level of responsibility and client exposure early on
- Experience the full spectrum of corporate finance services, including M&A, ECM and DCM, and work with clients ranging from entrepreneurs to private equity and public corporations
- Be part of a growing and successful Nordic team and work on cross-border deals