|EY’s Consulting Services is seeking enthusiastic trainees to immerse themselves in the world of management consulting. As a trainee, you’ll get to collaborate with diverse teams based on your unique skills and interests. During your trainee period you’ll be introduced to consultant life and provided with support by our experienced professionals. The application period is ongoing and will remain open until 18th of February 2024 – read more and apply now!
Mark your calendars: the Case Day for the progressing candidates will be organized on Monday March 4th at EY’s Helsinki Office.
As a trainee your daily tasks will vary according to the team and the projects, you’re working in. Your tasks may range from preparing proposals and other materials, analysing different types of data, preparing materials for client meetings, facilitating client workshops and/or supporting project management office in different engagements. You will utilise and develop your project management skills, presentation, and communication skills as well as your skills with Excel and PowerPoint. If you have advanced technical skills, you could also be involved in for example data analytics or cybersecurity (ethical hacking and/or penetration testing) or even SAP.
What we look for
- Suitable education in economics, social sciences, humanities, mathematics, statistics, advanced analytics, computer science, information systems, engineering, accounting, business analytics, or a similar field. You are preferably soon finalizing your Master’s degree or have already graduated.
- Good skills in MS Office. Other technical skills (programming languages, analytics tools etc.) are considered an asset.
- Fluent skills in Finnish and English (written and oral). Teams that are also open for non-Finnish speakers are: Supply Chain & Operations, Technology Transformation and Cybersecurity
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world. You have the confidence and ability to actively communicate, network and collaborate with colleagues and clients.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
To apply, please submit your resume, transcripts and cover letter written in English by 18.2.2024 on our career’s website here. Please specify both in your application and cover letter which consulting line and team you’re most interested in.