OLO Asunnot is a Finnish residential platform dedicated to offering affordable housing. Today, the platform owns and manages over 5,200 residential units notably in growing and attractive regional cities. OLO is committed to provide a good quality of living in its target markets through active and sustainability-focused asset and property management.
We are now looking for a part-time (or full-time) Junior Analyst to join Helsinki-based Management team. The role is fixed term for 12 months. You will be joining an experienced team of nine people and as an Analyst, you will be supporting decision-making across key operational functions and participating in external and internal accounting related tasks. You will be reporting directly to the platform’s CFO and Head of Commercial Operations.
What You’ll do
– Collect, combine and visualize business-critical data tosupport key function decision-making
– Carry out various ad hoc reporting and controlling duties
– Assist with debt reporting and cash forecasting
– Participate in quarterly investor reporting preparations
What You’ll bring
– 3+ of studies in relevant area of study (Real estate, Business,Economics, Finance)
– Can-Do attitude and willingness to embrace new things
– Analytical mindset and systematic approach to work
– Basic understanding of accounting/bookkeeping
What will make You stand out
– Proficient with MS Excel
– A Self-starter who manages a fast-paced environment and isnot afraid to ask questions
What we offer You
– A Unique opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of the Finnish residential market
– A Great opportunity to develop your skills and to gather valuable experience from various aspects of the real estate business
– Full support of an experienced team of professionals, in an active low-hierarchy organization, to help you to succeed
– Ability to work flexibly, 20-37.5 hours a week
– Competitive salary
Is this You?
Please submit your CV and Cover letter to Tomi Liukkonen (CFO) at email@example.com by Friday November 11th, 2022, at the latest.